2020 MBA Class Gift Supports COVID-19 Response
COVID-19 has created uncertainty not only for our class, but also upended the lives of many across the Emory community and beyond in the Atlanta area.
Given the current situation, we have decided to direct our class gift campaign to support critical need causes related to Emory’s COVID-19 response efforts. We encourage members of our class to contribute to one of the following funds:
- Emory Together Fund – join the efforts to address the needs of Emory students, faculty, and staff who are experiencing challenges as a direct result of COVID-19
- Feed the Frontline – support our frontline workers caring for patients afflicted with COVID-19
- Emory Covid-19 Impact Fund – help conquer healthcare and research needs as we take on COVID-19
- Emory Healthcare Employee Hardship Fund – support efforts to address immediate COVID-19 related hardship needs of our healthcare employees
- Goizueta Business School Fund for Excellence – included as an alternate option to directly supporting COVID-19 funds, help provide support for immediate needs at GBS
- Social Enterprise at Goizueta - Start:ME Program Fund – help provide small business resilience support to alumni ventures now and over the next year as they enact COVID-19 continuity plans
The Impact of Your Gift
All gifts to the 2020 MBA Class Gift campaign will support the fund you individually select, while also contributing to the overall goal of full class participation in our class gift. Please give what you can – every bit helps!