Emory Healthcare is working hard to combat the COVID-19 pandemic from all sides—from cutting-edge research and urgent clinical care to public health education.
The Emory COVID-19 Impact Fund was established to enhance and accelerate the broad work already underway to conquer the new coronavirus, and your gift will make an immediate impact on an area of critical and immediate need, such as:
- Providing resources to further protect and support the heroic Emory caregivers working on the front lines to treat and contain COVID-19
- Advancing lifesaving research in new treatments, preventions, and cure
- Supporting patients in need in the Emory Healthcare system
- Increasing access to testing and care
You can make an impact
- $20 can cover the cost of a washable medical gown
- $50 can purchase a baby monitor to connect an ICU patient with their family
- $100 can cover the cost of a non-contact thermometer
- $500 can help pay for a diagnostic antibody blood test for the virus
- $1,000 can help pay for a new ventilator
- $2,500 can help with the purchase of a patient hospital bed
You can also choose to support programs, services, and equipment that help Emory Healthcare stay on the leading edge of exceptional medicine by making a gift to the Emory Healthcare Partners in Health Fund.
Tell the heroes fighting the virus and treating patients that you have their backs by making a gift to the Emory COVID-19 Impact Fund and Emory Healthcare Partners in Health Fund today.
Be the difference between someone making a gift, or not
Use the social share buttons below the “GIVE NOW” button to share this page with your network.
To measure your fundraising impact, you can sign up as a fundraising ambassador and you will have a personalized link to track who makes a gift as a result of your efforts. Your ambassador dashboard will also give you access to a toolkit with peer-to-peer messaging ideas and images to download.