“Emory University is internationally recognized for its experience in infectious disease treatment and research. The Emory COVID-19 Impact Fund provides resources to further protect and support the heroic Emory caregivers working on the front line, and advance in lifesaving research in new treatments, preventions, and cures.”
~ Rich Escoffery, ACS General Counsel and Emory Alumnus
ACS employees have an opportunity to contribute to Emory’s COVID-19 Impact Fund which provides life-saving medical equipment and devices to treat patients stricken with COVID-19 and advance research into diagnostic testing and cures. The Fund accelerates efforts to conquer the novel coronavirus and supports critical health care needs.
To leverage participation, ACS will provide up to $5,000 to match gifts from ACS employees. Recognizing that our combined efforts yield greater benefits, the match will double the impact of employees’ gifts to the Emory COVID-19 Impact Fund.
You can make a difference!
- $10 can buy a gallon of hand sanitizer and tub of cleaning wipes
- $20 can purchase a washable medical gown
- $50 can purchase baby monitors to connect ICU patients with their families
- $100 can cover the cost of a non-contact thermometer
- $500 can help pay for a diagnostic antibody blood test for the virus
- $1,000 can help pay for a new ventilator
- $2,500 can help with the purchase of a patient hospital bed
Not only is your donation tax-deductible, 100 percent of your gifts is directed toward Emory’s COVID-19 efforts. No gift is too small. Please feel free to invite others to donate as well using #ACSgivesback on social media pages. Let’s make a difference together!