Support a Healthy Future with JScreen
JScreen’s Tests Save Lives
Your dollars save lives! Think of parents who are dreaming of healthy children. Each ReproGEN test helps make that a reality. Think of people who may get cancer because of hereditary risks. Each CancerGEN test can make prevention a reality.
- Through JScreen’s ReproGEN test, couples are able to learn about their risk of passing on a devastating genetic disease to their future children. The test looks for Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis, and over 200 other diseases.
- JScreen’s CancerGEN test provides life-saving information for early detection and prevention of many hereditary cancers, such as breast, ovarian, prostate, pancreatic, and colon, through testing for BRCA and over 60 other cancer genes.
Why Your Support Matters
A gift to JScreen makes you a partner in ensuring healthy families across the U.S.
What we are doing:
- Improving access to genetic testing and counseling
- Keeping testing affordable
- Offering comprehensive disease panels
- Making sure that results are understood through genetic counseling
- Preventing devastating diseases
“JScreen was very easy and a more comprehensive list of tests than my doctor ran. My experience with JScreen was incredibly positive and I walked away with invaluable, actionable information related to my health and my family's health.” -Becca S.
A healthy future starts with JScreen.
JScreen is a national, non-profit public health initiative based out of Emory University School of Medicine’s Department of Human Genetics. For questions about your gift or JScreen in general you may call 404-778-8640 or visit us at www.jscreeen.org.